Monday, January 15, 2007

Christmas

These are our crazy kitty's !!! Although Jamie is not an avid animal fan she is finally coming around with Buffy and Daisy. Truth be told she did not really like holding Buffy for this photo. We had the best of intentions to send this picture out as a Christmas Card, but we got busy and forgot to get them made. Our first Christmas together was exactly as we expected, great! We both got a lot of really nice things from one another. Jamie got me a suit so I could look spiffy and she made me throw my thrift store blazer away (I liked it)! I got her a Diamond Necklace and Earrings and she wears them all the time. One of two things, either she really liked them or she wears them in order not to hurt my feelings. We spent alot of time with our family and we also got to spend a lot of time with each other. Needless to say, neither one of us wanted to go back to work after the holidays!
~Shayne~

1 comment:

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

that is a really good picture of you two!