Monday, January 7, 2008
Visiting Daddy at Work
Since it was so nice outside today, I took Conner for a stroll around the neighborhood and then I didn't feel like going back inside. So we decided to go visit daddy at work. Today was the first day of baseball practice and we thought it would be fun to drop in. We had a good time getting out today. It's actually the first time that I have driven since Conner got here. We'll have to keep getting out like this if the weather stays nice!
Posted by
Jamie
at
5:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Awww...Conner's first trip to Daddy's ball field...so sweet! I'm sure he felt right at home! It was a nice day wasn't it!?!...I visited Dal at his ball field and the weather was great. Hopefully I can get over to see your little man soon. He just keeps gettin' more and more cute!
it's nice to get out! do it now as much as you can b/c soon he will be all over the place!
Post a Comment