Sunday, October 26, 2008

Go Bama!

We went to a block party last night for the AL-TN game at our neighbor's house. They had a really good setup. The game was projected outside against this huge tarp, we had chili, and kept warm next to the fire pits. Conner was very good. He actually sat in my lap for most of the first half and took a little nap. We stayed bundled up in a blanket and I think he enjoyed all the excitement going on around us. I'm glad we managed to pull off another win! Why couldn't they have been this good when I was in school :) ?


Daddy and Conner in their matching Alabama sweatshirts



2 comments:

Kim said...

Conner looks so cute in his Bama gear!! I can't believe how big he is...time sure does fly by. I said the same thing as you on Saturday...why did Bama suck so bad when we were in school?!

Alex,Erica & Caleb said...

Conner is so cute!!I really do still want us to get together.I just haven't had a free weekend but as soon as everything slows down lets meet.If the weather is cold outside we can meet somewhere in Gardendale and have lunch.