Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halloween Picture

It seems like every year when the school year starts back, time just flies. I have been an awful blogger the past couple of months. We have a ton of great pictures and have done lots of fun stuff. I just don't have the time to sit down and post everything.

Conner was Old MacDonald for Halloween. I made the costume myself. He also had a straw hat which he wouldn't keep on, so we settled with the doo-rag. The chipped tooth matches his costume too!!! We're still working on getting that fixed. Still waiting on the tooth to come back down and then he can get a crown put on.

Hopefully, I can blog again before Christmas and catch up on some stuff!

1 comment:

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

VERY CUTE!

I HOPE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER. GIVE ME A CALL WHEN YOU FEEL UP TO IT AND WE CAN GET LUNCH PLANNED SOON!