Hello everyone, sorry I have not been posting on a regular basis. We have been super busy lately and I have not had hardly anytime to do anything. Construction on the scrubber project at the plant in Mobile that I have been working the past three years has finally been completed. We put the unit on line a couple of weeks ago and I have spent a lot of time in Mobile the past couple of weeks. Shayne has already started baseball practice at MJ, so I am now a baseball widow for the next few months. They open their season on February 15 against Oak Grove. Between work and taking care of Conner we do not have much free time to do anything else.
Conner is really growing right now and he is learning alot. We are trying to potty train him right now but that is not going so well. We bought Conner a potty seat that fits on the real toilet seat, but Conner wants to use it for a hat, and he runs around the house with it on his head :). Hopefully in the next few months we will have him potty trained. No more diapers, we can't wait.
Sunday, January 31, 2010
January
Posted by
Jamie
at
7:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey girl....I would love to do lunch sometime when it works for you.
Good luck with the potty training!! Next time he runs around with the potty on his head u should take a picture! Haha
Post a Comment