Monday, June 25, 2007

16 Weeks Down - 24 To Go

Jamie is officially 16 weeks as of today. As you can tell her belly continues to get bigger by the day. We are still so excited about having a little one and we cannot wait until the baby gets here. She has been feeling pretty good, but she still gets tired real easy and she is still requiring a lot of sleep. We go back to doctor for a check-up this Thursday and we will find out the sex of the baby sometime towards the end of July. Jamie found a quiz on-line that ask questions regarding pregnancy and according to the answers she gave the quiz said that we had a 56% chance of having a girl. According to another quiz, the "Rick and Bubba" quiz, we are destined to have a boy. So basically we do not have a clue whether it will be a boy or a girl, but we will defintely know for sure here real soon.
Once again Jamie does not know I put these pictures on the blog, and she did not get mad at me last time, so pray once again the she will not be mad at me this time. I know that I have said this before but I have to say it again, I think that she is so cute being pregnant and she is definitely one hot pregnant woman.
~Shayne~



2 comments:

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

i think it's cute!! i can't wait to find out what that lil' baby is! my guess is a boy!!

*Staci* said...

Hey girl!! Glad to see another belly shot! Those silly quizzes are never right, but they are fun to do, aren't they?...EVERY one of them said I was having a little girl...wrong! I can't wait to know what y'all are having! Just going by the belly....looks like a boy, but who knows...Trevor and the Hughes boys just might be gettin' themselves a little girl to flirt with!!! Hope you feel okay. Talk to you soon!