Jamie is officially out of the first trimester now. The baby is 13 weeks and 1 day old. We took this picture on our cruise and as you can tell the baby is making room to grow. Her belly has gotten just a little bigger since the last belly shot we posted. She has had a pretty good pregnancy so far but she gets tired real easy and she requires a ton of sleep these days! We are both very excited about being parents and we cannot wait until December 10th...or their abouts!!! We will find out the sex of the baby in July. If you read the earlier "Belly Shot" post you know that Jamie dreamed that we were going to have a girl...and her dreams have been known to come true she says, but we both had a dream on the cruise that we were having a boy. I don't know what that means so I guess we will just have to wait until we go to the doc in July.
This may ebmbarrass Jamie a little, but I think that she is so cute being pregnant. She is definitely one hot pregnant woman.
Also Jamie does not know that I put this bear belly shot on the blog so pray that she is not mad at me :)
~Shayne~

3 comments:
AWWWW....I THINK IT IS SO CUTE!! I HOPE YA'LL HAD FUN ON THE CRUISE! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE ALL THE PICTURES!
JAMIE,
DON'T BE MAD AT YOUR HUBBY FOR POSTING SUCH A BEAUTIFUL PICTURE:)!! ONE DAY YOU WILL LOOK BACK AND WISH THAT SWEET LIL' BABY WAS STILL IN THERE!
LOVE YOU,
JENNIFER
Cute belly shot! Those pictures are so fun to go back and look at. I used to take a picture every week. I can't wait to find out what y'all are having. Jamie, get lots of rest and take care of yourself! You are one hot mama!! haha! I know you don't feel like it, but you look so good! Talk to you soon!
Thanks for the comment. We are so excited. I think it will be a while for Amanda though, she needs some practice first. You look so cute pregnant! I can't wait until I can actually tell that I am, right now I still don't feel it other than being tired.
Post a Comment