So here I am at 20 weeks and I look like I have a baseketball on my stomach now! I have felt pretty good the past month or two, but things seem to be going downhill this week. I am starving ALL the time, even within an hour after a big meal. And my ever-increasing stomach is starting to take a toll on my back.
On the brighter side, we find out Thursday if its a boy or a girl (or both, j/k)! I think Shayne and I both feel that its a boy. I will be completely shocked if its a girl, but I will be excited no matter what. I just want the baby to be healthy. I'll update everyone on Thursday about the results...
Oh yeah, almost forgot. I dont think I've mentioned it, but I finally felt the baby kick about 3weeks ago. Shayne felt it about a week later. It's pretty incredible feeling that little thing in there moving around.
Jamie

2 comments:
awww...you look so cute! i can't wait to find out tomm. what that baby is:)!!!
Jamie you look great! I know you are so excited about finding out what that lil' angel is!! You better post as soon as you find out! My guess is a boy! I know you feel huge now, but you won't believe how much bigger that belly will get!! It's SOOO worth it! Just a healthy baby makin' some room in there!
Post a Comment