Thursday, July 26, 2007

It's A ?????

We had our 20 Week doctor's visit today. The baby is very healthy and it measured right at 20 weeks. The due date is still the same - December 10th. These are the only pictures that they gave us, we did get to see its little face (it was so cute). The baby was moving its mouth and we could see that very well. It had its little hands up beside its cheeks and it was very active. Thankfully they did give us a video of the whole sonogram.

Oh, and by the way - It's A Boy !!!!!

6 comments:

The Spencer Family said...

Congratulations, again!! I wish we had some kind of feeling on what we are having but neither one of us do. I really don't care either way as long as it's healthy. But I am ready to stop calling the baby "it".

*Staci* said...

Yeah! ANOTHER boy to add to the collection! I knew it by the way you are carrying him! Any thoughts on names yet? I am so excited for you and Shayne! Congrats! Little boys are so much fun!!!

acgrill said...

Oh my goodness another boy! I thought you guys might add the estrogen :) I am so happy for you guys. It is absolutley amazing.
Congratulations.

Love
The Grills

Rachel said...

congrats! i had a feeling it was another little boy. i had told jenn that's what i thought it was early in the week. glad all is well.

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

yep......you can defiently see that lil' turlte:)!!!


i'm glad austin and aiden will have another lil' buddy!!!

Brent~Jamie~Ansley~Ace said...

congrats! boys are fun...but so are girls...now you can get busy shopping..enjoy!