Monday, November 26, 2007
Christmas Decorating
We had a very relaxing Thanksgiving Holiday and didn't do too much. We did want to get the Christmas decorating done b/c I know after Conner gets here that it wouldn't get done. I really couldn't see us having Christmas with the new baby and no Christmas tree. Thankfully, Santa's little helper enjoyed putting up the tree and decorating it!! I helped a little by wrapping all the gifts and putting up a few ornaments. Shayne did a great job with the tree and most importantly our Christmas shopping is already done! Yeah!! Only 9 more days until little man gets here and our lives change forever :)
Posted by
Jamie
at
8:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

1 comment:
I know yall are so excited. I have got to get your gift to you somehow. your tree looks great.
Post a Comment