Friday, November 16, 2007

Conner's "Planned" Birthday

We got a surprising update at the doctor yesterday. My doctor did not feel like Conner was head down even though I was sure that he was, so she ordered an ultrasound to determine his presentation. Well, she was right...he is still in the breech position and the odds are very slim that he will flip back around this late in the game. So, we have scheduled a C-section for December 5th. Assuming I make it that far (which I think I will) then his "Birth-day" will be the same day as my brother's. It kind of worked out weird b/c that was the only day of the week that the doctors were available for surgery. Thankfully, Johnny sounded more excited than disappointed about it. We will just have two birthdays to celebrate at once!

The countdown has started...no more guessing (we hope)... 19 days left!!!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Yay!! Conner will be sooner than we thought huh!! Sorry that he is in breech position but at least your Dr. can get him out safely! Can't wait to meet him!! Take care of yourself!

*Staci* said...

All of the waiting is almost over!!! Get you some rest, girl. Pamper yourself these next couple of weeks, because when your little buddy gets here, it will be all about him!!

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

I'M GLAD YOU GOT A DATE AND KNOW WHEN CONNOR WILL BE HERE.....NO MORE GUESSING! WE CAN'T WAIT TO MEET HIM AND SEE THAT CUTE LIL' FACE!

Ashley Trammell said...

I had a c-section also and now I get to plan mine for May 19th so that was nice. Mine went well so I hope it goes as well the 2nd time. I know you are so excited.

The Turner Family said...

Best of luck to all of you!! We will keep you all in our prayers. Your world will be forever changed and it is 100% worth it!! Can't wait to meet him.