Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Getting Strong



Conner is just now getting to where he can lift his head really good while on his belly. He doesn't like his tummy time so I was afraid he would be a little slow in this area. Every night after he gets a bath I give him a massage with the baby lotion. This is the only way he actually enjoys being on his belly. So I guess it is starting to pay off. He held himself up for a good 5 minutes like this last night. Oh and not to mention he has been sick since Friday. I picked him up at daycare and he had a nasty cough. He's been sneezing and coughing but has not developed a fever yet (thank goodness). I am staying home with him until he gets better. Hopefully, he'll be feeling better by tomorrow so I can go back to work.

2 comments:

*Staci* said...

That's what daycare does for them...they all share those little germs! Good Luck, and I hope the little guy feels better soon!

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

he's getting so big! he'll be sitting up before you know it! i hope he's feeling better!