I was feeding Conner this morning while I watched the news. I was wondering why he had his head turned completely to the side while he was eating. It didnt take long to figure out that he was watching the tv. So I put him in his bumbo seat and turned on some cartoons for him. He loved it! He sat there for about 15 minutes and just stared at the tv. He still can't hold his head up for a long period of time so I think that's what did him in. He looks so funny sitting down there watching the tv!
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
These pictures are adorable! It was so good to see you both last week for lunch. Conner is just getting more and more cute! I'll see you again soon at your hubby's baseball field!
can't believe he's already holding his head up so good! he will be sitting up before you know it!
Post a Comment