Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July

We went to Spring Valley Beach in Blountsville, AL during the day. Shayne and I had an ok time but we decided this was an F&L for us (first and last)! If Conner was bigger he would have really enjoyed the big pool, but it was so crowded. Also, the trash cans were swarming with yellow jackets. We're lucky we didn't get stung since there was a trash can like 10 feet from the only place we could find to set up.

They had a bunch of water slides which most were fun except for one. That one was basically a slide made out of concrete and you sit on a mat to slide down. Well, my mat slid out from under me and I skinned up my back a little. I think we'll be going to Alabama Adventure for now on. It's much closer, nicer, and more fun!

Anyway, we also went downtown for Thunder on the Mountain. Conner was a mess the whole time. There were some ladies sitting in the parking lot next to us and he had them laughing the whole time. They just loved him! I think he's going to be a little flirt in a few years...watch out ladies!

No comments: