Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Conference in Savannah

Last week I had a conference in Savannah, GA. Shayne and the baby got to go with me and goof off all day while I sat in boring presentations (j/k). I got to have fun at night though with them! We did a whole lot of stuff. Shayne and Conner went to see the Savannah SandGnats play baseball. We went to the Crabshack, Tybee Island, took a river boat dinner cruise and went on a ghost tour ride on a horse and carriage. Our hotel was on the Riverwalk so we took a stroll every night and watched all the people. Conner loved the strolls at night. We had him to bed by the time we got back to the room most nights. We tried something new this time...instead of taking the pack-n-play, the hotel provided a crib. Well, it was kind of small as you can see from the pic below. He actually slept just as well in it though. I think we can pack a little lighter now that we figured out hotels provide cribs. Who knew?!



No comments: