Monday, September 29, 2008

Another Ear Infection....

Yes, we have another ear infection. That's two in one month...not good. You would never believe that Monkey-boy would have been sick with an ear infection on the right ear Saturday morning. He was just as happy and smiling for his pictures. I knew something was up Saturday afternoon b/c he was running a fever. He had his flu shot the day before, so I was hoping that's all it was from. Just to make sure, I called the doctor to see if we needed to go to the After Hours clinic and we did. Of course this all happened around 5:30 and AL kicked off at 6:45, so we thought we'd be able to get back at least by half time. Nope, they had a new computer system that was not cooperating and everything backed up 3 to 4 hours. Anyway, we missed the entire game and didn't get home until 11 that night.

Most importantly, little man is already better and hasn't had anymore fever since yesterday morning. I'm wondering how many more of these we have to get before it's time for tubes....


3 comments:

Kim said...

Poor baby! And poor you and Shayne! I hope the ear infections go away. You did miss a great game but at least Conner is ok.

Alex,Erica & Caleb said...

I'm glad that Conner is feeling better.We leave for a cruise this weekend for a week but I would love to go to the park when we get back.I will message you when we get back & we can plan something.

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

i left a comment last week, but for some reason it didnt show up. it could be that mabey i got distracted and didnt hit enter or something! who knows, anyways, ill try to call you this week so we can catch up!