I took Conner to the doctor on Friday for his 9 month check up. It was good timing b/c he had been running a low grade fever and his top gums were swollen. I just figured the fever was due to his top two teeth coming in. Conner had a small cold about a week ago and they wanted to check his ears just to be sure. Well, what do you know...we have a double ear infection again. I'm really glad the doctor caught it early b/c if not we would have ended up at Childrens on my b'day trying to figure out what was wrong with him. The last ear infection we didn't catch until his fever was 104F. Conner isn't the type of baby to pull at his ears and so I never know when he's getting sick. He wasn't even fussy either. Thankfully, we got antiobiotics in him this time before the infection got too bad. We only got up to 101.6F this time. We still took him to Tuscaloosa with us and he did fine. As long as we keep the Motrina and Tylenol in him he's fine. He's feeling a little better today, but he's still being a momma's boy since he got to stay home from daycare.
This baby has a had a bad week - double ear infection, top teeth coming in, and diaper rash on top of that. Poor baby!
Monday, September 8, 2008
Sick Baby
Posted by
Jamie
at
1:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment