Conner got to spend Valentine's night with his Mimi while Shayne and I went out for a quick dinner. He got lots of goodies including teddy bears, dvd's, and lots of chocolate. Hopefully Mommy won't steal too much of his chocolate :) jk
We also got to meet my friends Jennifer and RJ's new baby boy on Valentine's Day. He is so precious and I am so happy for them. Although Conner was that size only a year ago, it is hard to remember your babies when they are that little. It really makes you miss having a little baby at home, but don't get any ideas....I'd be satisfied with just doing some babysitting!!!
I never could find an actual Valentine shirt in his size this year. Everything was for little babies. I probably didn't look hard enough, but this cute sweater did just fine. I thought he looked handsome all dressed up for church.

1 comment:
he soes look handsome in his sweater! it was so good to see you all and the boys loved their goodie bag!
Post a Comment