A new church out here in Mount Olive had an awesome Easter Egg Hunt (or Drop as they called it). A helicopter came by and dumped hundreds, maybe thousands, of plastic easter eggs across this field. I bet it wasn't 5 minutes and all those Easter eggs were picked up. That's how many kids were out there. Conner and I stayed in the back so we wouldn't get trampled which caused us to not find any eggs. One lady was nice enough to give us a handful of her sons. Conner didn't know any different thank goodness. He sure had a good time sitting there playing with them and finding the candy inside! He also enjoyed the bouncers/moonwalks that were there. I had to go in with him at first and then he was all about it! I think I know what this year's birthday party entertainment will be!
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
How cool!! That sounds like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment