Gardendale's annual Magnolia Festival took place yesterday. Shayne was feeling better (for a little while anyways), so we decided to go out for a few hours to view the vendors, music, and kid stuff. Conner had a lot of fun running around everywhere. We even got a really cute photo made of him at one of the tents, but I don't have it in our email yet. Hopefully, I'll get that this week and post it. You can see he was pooped out by the time we left. I don't think he feeling as good as usual. I'll probably have to take him to the doctor tomorrow. Shayne has been feeling really achy with a fever that comes and goes. I hope Conner isn't coming down with the same thing b/c I'm afraid it's either mono or the flu. BTW, Shayne was tested for both on Friday with negative results but I've heard you can get a negative result but still have one or the other....maybe we'll figure it out tomorrow.
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Magnolia Festival 2009
Posted by
Jamie
at
8:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment