Did I mention we stayed on the beach almost the whole time we were there?! I only wore like 3 outfits the whole trip. The rest of the time we were in our swimsuits!
In the condo, after bath time. He would have made such a pretty little girl! :) j/k
Conner is not afraid to make friends. This is the first time that I have seen him actually interact with other kids. He played with this little girl several times during the week. She was such a sweet little thing to him too. Also, Conner has become very talkative. It's a lot of jabbering, but he knows what he's talking about.
Finally, his one nap on the beach! The rest of the time one of us would have to stay in the room with him.
Conner in the ocean with Mommy. Say "hi" to Daddy!

No comments:
Post a Comment