Shayne and I spontaneously decided to go to Six Flags last Tuedsay. We've talked about doing this for awhile, but never actually did it until now. We dropped Conner off at school first thing that morning and made arrangements for Mimi and Aunt Margie to pick him up that afternoon.
We had a really good time riding all the roller coasters. It's probably been 10 years since I've been to Six Flags. It has changed a good bit since then. It was obvious that I have definitely gotten older! I almost blacked out from the G-forces on the Goliath and the Scream Machine now has new meaning to me....I was screaming for dear life to get off that roller coaster. Man was it rough. Someone needs to shut that thing down!
By the time we got back home, little man was fast asleep. We didn't forget about him though. He got some new superman pj's and a scoobie doo dog that you you can walk! I think he had a really good time with Mimi and Aunt Margie. He got to do his favorite thing...eat. They took him to Ryan's Steakhouse for dinner and I can only imagine how much fun he had eating!!

3 comments:
Good for you & Shayne.Everyone needs some mommy and daddy time every once in awhile.
Fun! I love Six Flags but haven't been in a long time! Love Conner's Superman cape :) Cole has 4-5 of the same toys in the picture too! Hope you guys are enjoying your summer!
LOL. This made me laugh.
Post a Comment