We stayed around the house for the 4th this year. My whole family was out of town in 3 different places between all of them. So, we had a low key holiday. We bought Conner a big blow up slide to play on now that the fence is finished. I wasn't sure how big this thing was going to be when we bought it. I probably overdid it for a 19 month old, but he'll be a pro at it next year. In the meantime, I can have fun slidng down it!
We had planned to go downtown for Thunder on the Mountain, but decided to shoot our own fireworks with the neighbors. Conner didn't pay too much attention to them besides an occasional "yeah" and clap whenever a loud one was shot. He was too busy playing with all of Riley's toys!

2 comments:
OMG! Your child is spoiled! That pool/slide is awesome...
where did you get the slide? my girls would LOVE it
Post a Comment