Miss Kadie turned 4 years old yesterday!! We went to Chuck-E-Cheese's last night to celebrate and Conner had a blast. He ran around the whole time exploring everything including the men's bathroom (that story to follow below). He really enjoyed riding the kiddie rides and playing with the fake Chuck-E on the stage. Happy Birthday Miss Kadie Grace!!!!
Runaway Baby Episode 2 - Half way through the party, after everyone was finished eating pizza, Conner once again snuck out of sight. Shayne and I were both there watching him and we still didn't see where he went. I wasn't freaking out b/c there's a lady that stands at the door and won't let the kids leave without the appropriate parents. So, I knew he was somewhere in the building. After all, if you keep up with this blog then you know this a recurring event for us lately....at some point you become desensitized.
After two rounds through the arcade, we decide to try the long hallway where the bathrooms were. Sure enough, a blue streak catches our eyes and then he hauls straight back into the men's bathroom. At this point, Shayne passes another dad exiting the restroom and he politely told us that we may want to wash our son's hands. Apparently, he was playing in the toilet!!! Ugggh....That man probably thought we were the worst parents. Little does he know, but we have the wildest child on earth. Don't be surprised if Conner Carnes is an only child :)
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Kadie's Birthday Party: Chuck-E-Cheese
Posted by
Jamie
at
7:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
LOL!! It's not funny to you I know. Jamie, I feel for you girl. Just think, maybe this means #2 will be the "easy" one! We love you Conner!
Post a Comment