Conner only goes to daycare part time during the summer. Since it was rainy on Monday, Shayne and Mimi decided to take Conner to the McWane center instead of it being a daycare day. I was a bit jealous b/c I had to work while they had fun. I made sure Shayne took the camera along so I wouldn't miss out on too much.
From the pictures, I take it that this little boy had a BIG time! I think next time we'll just go ahead and buy the family pass for the year.
Look at that big grin. He can do the play gym all by himself.

3 comments:
the boys love it there too. we will have to plan a play date one day. it is a good place to go on rainy, cold, or blazin hot days!
Did Shayne tell you that I ran into him there? I kept telling my friend, "I know that little boy and his dad." It finally clicked when I saw Conner's little backpack!!!
haha stay dry aprons!
Post a Comment