We think that Conner really likes his new place. We have a bouncy seat for him and a swing and he seems to like them both. He still loves to be held and he doesn't like being put down to sleep unless it is on mama or daddy's chest. His routine has been a little messed up since he has been home. He wants to sleep during the day and party late at night. I hope he is not a night owl. It has been a challenge since we got him home. We are definitely amatuers when it comes to a new born baby but we are learning. The first night he was home he was up from 1:30 a.m. til about 5:00 a.m. We finally got him settled and asleep. Last night was a little better, he was only up from about 1:30 a.m. to about 3:45 a.m. Maybe that is a sign of good things to come in the future, more sleep for mama and daddy. We feel alot better about everything now that we have been home a couple of days and we know that in time we will get better at this parenting thing. We love our little man and we are so thankful for him.
Conner sleeping - Yes it is during the day !!!
Conner in his swing - I wonder what he is thinking?
Bouncy seat - puts him to sleep everytime, except between 1:00 a.m. and 5:00 a.m.
Look closely, Conner is holding his own bottle - he must have been really hungry !
All that eating just makes a fella tired

3 comments:
Conner is so cute!! I hope ya'll can get some sleep at night soon. I'm glad I get to see a little of what we get to go through in a few weeks, I am starting to get a little nervous. Congratulations on your baby boy!
Congrats on your new baby boy, he so beautiful. I hope all is well, and the sleeping thing, that just takes time getting use to. I will say it does get better, but you will still have those nights that they don't sleep good. Hunter is 10 months old and he still will get up in the middle of night. In the end it is all worth it.
Connor is just beautiful!
Post a Comment