Thursday, December 6, 2007

What A Demanding Little Fellow !!!

Conner has become a spoiled rotten in just two days. Mommy and Daddy are doing everything that Mr. Conner tells us too. He doesn't like to stay in his crib by himself, he wants someone to hold him at all times. He is doing much better with his eating and he has no problem messing up his diapers. Conner is truly a blessing from God !!!

Here are some more pics.






6 comments:

Whitney said...

Congratulations!!! Terry and I are so excited for you guys...he is absolutely precious!!!

Whitney and Terry

Shirley Carnes said...

Conner is a beautiful baby boy. I am so proud of him and love him very much. I am so proud of both of you. I know you are great parents and Conner is a lucky little boy!!!


Mimi

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

you both already look like pro's! i told you he would have you both trained real soon! he looks so sweet! i just want to come and love all over him!!

Brent~Jamie~Ansley~Ace said...

Congrats to you guys. What a handsome little man he is. Take care and enjoy every minute.

With Love and Best Wishes-
The Watson Family

Ashley Trammell said...

Hey girl! He is absolutely precious. I know you are so proud. It doesn't take long for them to be spoiled. Brady still doesn't like me to put him down much. They are such a blessing. You are going to have so much fun with him. Congratulations!

Adi and Easton's mommy said...

He is so cute. Yeah Adi doesn't like being in her bed alone either. The only way I can get her to go to sleep at night is to hold her and then I have to lay her down really gently or she will wake up. He is precious and it is all worth it even if you are exhausted.