Conner Jace Carnes was born earlier this morning at 7:25 a.m. He was 7 lbs & 8 oz and he was also 20 1/2 inches long. Jamie was awesome during everything today. She has been a real trooper. I have so much respect for her!!! Conner is doing great! He had a little fluid retained in his lungs but that has been taken care of. He is learning how to eat and that is taking a ton of patience. He has got the peeing and pooping down pat. I will post again tomorrow.
Shayne
Here are a few pics of Conner !!!


Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Conner Is Here
Posted by
Jamie
at
9:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Congrats on your little blessing! He is adorable and you look great Jamie. I miss Weston being that little.
Congratulations!!! He is so precious. I am glad everything went well for you & Conner is doing good!! Can't wait to see more pictures.
he is beautiful and i'm so glad i finally got to meet him! i hope you all got alittle rest last night. i'll try calling later i just don't want to wake you up if your sleeping, i know how it is!
Congrats - enjoy him now because they grow really fast.... your in our prayers
lori (lamons) goodrich
He is sooo beautiful! I'm so glad everything went well. Congrats to Mom and Dad!!!!
I linked to your site from Jennifer's and have followed you through out your pregnancy. I am so glad to finally see the little guys face. He is absolutely PRECIOUS! CONGRATS! Can't wait to see more pics.
Jennifer (Knight) Willis
Congratulations on your sweet little boy!!! He is so cute!! I cannot wait to see more pictures of him.
Post a Comment