Thursday, March 6, 2008

3 Months Old Already



Conner turned 3 months old yesterday! He is getting to be such a big boy. We have upgraded to the big 8 oz bottles and he would rather sit up in his stroller than use the pumpkin seat on it. I don't think it will be too long and he'll be ready for some cereal. He still sleeps through the night but the milk isn't keeping him as long. He is such a happy baby and all the daycare ladies love him. They give him kisses and he just loves it! He's already got a girlfriend too. That is Riley, our neighbor's kid. She was very interested in Conner the other day. She wanted to go for a stroll with him!

3 comments:

The Dawson Family said...

He is a cutie pie. They grow up way too fast so enjoy this while it lasts. I want to see a pic of the van that I heard you bought. Your way to young to driving a van, what were you thinking? Haha.

Kim said...

Conner looks like he's becoming quite the ladies' man!!!! So cute!

Ashley Trammell said...

He is so cute. I can't believe he is 3 months already.