I thought Conner looked so handsome in his little Easter outfit. He looked like a little baby and I just loved it! Daddy didn't care for the little hat too much, but I thought it was precious. I won't be able to dress him like a baby for too much longer so I took advantage of it. We go this week to have his real Easter pictures/3 month pictures taken. Better late than never since we've been out of town. Look at that cute little smile!


Sunday, March 23, 2008
Happy Easter!
Posted by
Jamie
at
7:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love his little squished up smile...so cute. You've got yourself a little heart breaker!
awwww....how sweet! yes, you better do it now because rj is already trying to cut me off from the cute lil' clothes! i'm glad you had great trip and i love the new pics. call me tomm. so we can catch up!
Post a Comment