Friday, March 14, 2008

Finally Got it on Video

I finally got Conner to roll over while I was filming him. I've tried a hundred times over the past few weeks and he just does it so quick that I couldn't get my camera ready in time! He is really getting strong and starting to inch around now. Some mornings he is turned sideways in his bed. It won't be too much longer and this boy is going to be mobile. For now though, we are practicing on sitting up!

2 comments:

The Simonetti's said...

How cute! I know you are so proud of him, believe me there will be LOTS of exciting moments in the next year. They are always learning something new!! He is precious.

Julie said...

Awe I love it. I watched this video about 5 times. =) BTW I made me my own Blogspot and im trying to figure this thing out! Laters!