I recently had an impulse to trade my Maxima in for a mini-van. Well, a day and a half later, I did it! This is the new addition to our family. We were getting ready to go to the beach for Shayne's Spring Break baseball tournament and there was no way we could have gotten all of the baby's stuff down there in either one of our cars. Needless to say, I am a proud owner of a Honda Odyssey now! haha I never thought I would drive a minivan, but I love it. It has more stuff than I ever knew a vehicle could have: leather seats, DVD, satellite radio, 3 AC zones, heated seats, plenty of storage, a 115V plug and much more. This is a picture of us leaving last weekend for Gulf Shores. It was perfect for our trip! Conner did so good riding down.
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Spring Break
Posted by
Jamie
at
7:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Jamie,
I love it!!! A few years ago I would have never pictured Jamie Wheless driving a mini van, but I can so see it now. You look like you are having so much fun with Conner. He is just a little doll.
Jamie in a mini van, who would've thunk it! Let me know how you like it; I'll be in the market soon.
so funny!! never in a million years did i ever think you would drive a mini van, but i understand. if i have any more kids i will have to drive a BUS!!
I'm in agreement with everyone else...if someone had told me that Jamie Wheless would one day be a mini van mom, I would have laughed in their face! Guess babies will make you do things you never thought of! I love the Easter pictures too...Conner is just so handsome!
Post a Comment