Sunday, December 28, 2008

Bragging Rights!

Shayne and I went on a date Friday night to dinner and bowling. Needless to say, I was on fire that night. We played four games and I won every game!! My highest score of the night was 192! For some reason Shayne kept wanting to make bets before each game and I won 3 weeks of no laundry. You would think after I bet him the first 2 times he would have given up!! Oh well, no laundry for me for awhile :)

1 comment:

Kim said...

Way to go James!! I'm not very good at bowling, but then again, neither is Dal (shh...don't tell him I said that!) Looks like Mr. Conner had a great Christmas. I really want to see that little man so call me soon and let's meet up! Baseball season is right around the corner...more late nights and ballpark hot dogs..haha!