It seems like Conner has been eating everything all the time since his surgery. This was yesterday afternoon after he had already eaten his lunch. I made myself a pizza and he almost had a fit for some. This little boy doesn't like for anyone else to feed him but himself. So I let him have it and this is the mess we made. Not too bad for a 1 year old I guess!
Also, I keep forgetting to comment on our walking progress. The night before his birthday, Conner took 3 steps at home. He has walked a few steps at a time here and there but not everyday. Well last night he took 8 steps at once. He's starting to do it more consistently, so it won't be long before he's walking all the time.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Pizza Boy
Posted by
Jamie
at
6:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am glad he is feeling better. Cute pic!
I TAGGED YOU ON MY BLOG:)!
Post a Comment