Sunday, December 7, 2008

Outback

So the grand finale for Conner's b'day was at Outback tonight for dinner. He loves the steak there so we figured we'd treat him to a good dinner and free ice cream. I didn't think this boy was going to stop eating. He ate everything from the bread, salad, steak, veggies, to the ice cream! Needless to say, he's tuckered out sleeping right now! I need to go wake him up so he'll actually go to bed tonight!

Waiting patiently on his steak

Here they come singing to me!
They brought free ice cream...mmmm!

3 comments:

Ashley Trammell said...

I hope he had a wonderful birthday. I can't believe he is one.

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Conner!! I can't believe how fast the time has gone by! It's hard to believe he is already one year old. Glad he had such a great b'day!

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

i am glad he had a wonderful birthday, just cant believe it has already been a year! i will email you that picture of the cake so you will have it.

thanks for the comment on the boys, you never know how two year olds are going to act,but i am glad they were good boys for you all! i promise they are not always that good:)!